Plumbing Company in Marietta, GA
Preferred Plumber for Emergency Repair, Installation, Cleaning & More
You never know when your plumbing system will suffer a tiny leak that gradually turns into a full-blown plumbing catastrophe. That is why it’s always wise to have New Era Plumbing in your phone book. We offer a wide array of plumbing services in Marietta, GA, and nearby areas.
Our highly trained plumbers will help you detect signs of plumbing trouble and correct the issues. For ages now, we have provided superior services to all our esteemed clients and continue to pride ourselves in being one of the best plumbing companies in the area.
What Types of Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
We offer all sorts of commercial and residential plumbing services. Trust us with delivering top-notch plumbing maintenance, plumbing repair, plumbing installation, and plumbing replacement services. We have highly-vetted, experienced, and licensed plumbers waiting for your call. Our team will always clean after completing tasks, giving you more reasons to choose us. Trust us with all your plumbing needs.
We are readily available when you need us most. Accidents and emergencies happen without notice. It’s not any different for plumbing emergencies. If your water heater begins to leak or a pipe bursts, don’t risk handling the plumbing repair on your own. A good emergency plumber in Marietta, GA, will fix the problem quickly with much less effort. We offer emergency plumbing services. Regardless of whether it’s a commercial or residential setting, we will answer your call and make repairs as promptly as possible.
From plumbing maintenance to plumbing repair and emergency plumbing, we work hard for our customers, helping ensure that every issue is handled with professionalism and efficiency. We offer many different services that help our customers stay ahead of any plumbing issues.
Some of those include the following:
- Leaks: Leaks can be the result of a simple crack in your pipes, or they can be the result of a much bigger issue. We will get to the root of the issue and find out the cause so that we can repair it and get your plumbing system up and running again.
- Emergency plumbing: Emergency repairs are one of the most important plumbing issues that a plumbing company is responsible for, and we can handle any sort that pops up. Some issues include flooded basements or a sudden lack of water anywhere in the house.
- Sewer repair: Sewer repair is a huge part of a plumber’s responsibility. When your home’s sewer line isn’t working properly, it not only causes overflow onto your own property but may also prevent sewage from reaching the main sewer line. We have many different types of sewer repair available, including excavation and trenchless sewer repair methods. Speak with us so that we can determine which method works best for your situation.
- Appliance installation and repair: In addition to handling your regular plumbing needs, we can also handle appliance installation and repair. We can install everything from dishwashers to washer/dryers and gas stoves. We can also help figure out the issues when something goes wrong with your appliances. If you have an issue with your garbage disposal, we’ll get to the root of the issue so that your home’s water flows freely again, replacing it if necessary. If there’s something wrong with your refrigerator’s ice maker, we’ll deal with it so that you can get back to enjoying your fridge’s full functions.
- Low water pressure: If you’ve got low water pressure, you may be dealing with a clog that’s stuck deep down in your pipes. When clogs and backups are deep in a plumbing system, they prevent water flowing out at full force, resulting in lower water pressure. We will able you come out and figure out the issue, repair it, and get your system up and running again.
Why Is DIY Plumbing Repair A Bad Idea?
Some people think that by handling plumbing repairs themselves, they’ll be able to save money. While they may save money in the beginning, the likelihood of them having to spend more later fixing the same issue is very likely. Plumbing repairs can be complex, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you could make a bad situation even worse. Hire a professional plumbing company in Marietta so that you know that your home is well protected.
Water Heater Repair in Marietta, GA
Do you need quality water heater installation services? If yes, New Era Plumbing should be your number one plumbing company in Marietta and beyond. We will send you a qualified and skilled plumber to inspect the site, advise on the best technique on your water heater repair, or proceed with the water heater replacement or installation task. We also offer repair services for both conventional and tankless water heaters.