Douglasville Water Heater Replacement
Contact Us Today if You Need a New Water Heater — We’re Available 24/7!
It’s not comforting when your hot water heater stops working. If you’ve had trouble with your water heater recently, it might be time to consider water heater replacement. The average tank-style water heater usually lasts between 8-10 years.
The good news is that water heaters don’t typically stop working overnight. They usually give clues several weeks or months before you need a new appliance. If you notice any of the following problems with your water heater, start planning for replacement now with the help of a plumber in Douglasville, GA, and nearby areas from New Era Plumbing:
What Are Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement?
Are you wondering if you need water heater replacement? Prevent an unexpected breakdown and unforeseen damages to your home by staying on the lookout for key indicators that it's time to move forward with new water heater installation.
Some of the most common signs you need water heater replacement include:
- Struggling with a lack of hot water
- Experiencing temperature fluctuations
- Spotting pooling water around the tank
- Dealing with reduced water flow
- Hearing loud noises from your tank
- Noticing smelly or discolored water
We know the last thing you want to hear is you need a new water heater, but eventually, it happens to all of us. When you find yourself in this situation, make sure you work with one of our plumbers at New Era Plumbing to help you find the right water heater replacement in Douglasville, GA, and the surrounding areas.
Contact Us for Water Heater Replacement in Douglasville, GA, and Nearby Areas
Whether you need water heater installation, water heater replacement, or water heater repair in Douglasville, GA, and the surrounding areas, we’re here to help. Our expert plumbers will work with you to find the best water heating solutions for your budget and your home.
To get started, call us today and schedule an appointment with a licensed expert at New Era Plumbing for water heater services in the following areas:
- Douglasville, GA
- Atlanta, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Kennesaw, GA
- Powder Springs, GA
- Smyrna, GA
- Hiram, GA
- Dallas, GA
- Acworth, GA
- Fairburn, GA
- Brookhaven, GA
- Austell, GA
- Lithia Springs, GA
- Mableton, GA
Most people have conventional tank heaters in their homes. However, these aren’t the only water heating appliances available. Many homeowners are choosing tankless water heaters and hybrid models to conserve water and lower energy costs.
Here are some pros and cons of each type of water heaters:
- Conventional water heaters: They’re cheaper to install and work well for large households because they come in sizes from 40 gallons to 100 gallons. Conventional heaters do cost more to run and need replacing more often than tankless models.
- Tankless water heaters: These heaters work well in small spaces and provide hot water on demand. This means the appliance doesn’t store hot water like a conventional water heater does. The initial costs are higher when purchasing a tankless appliance, but the lower energy costs and water conservation gives homeowners a good return on their investment.
- Hybrid water heaters: This type of heater combines conventional tank water heating with a heat pump. It doesn’t require any additional connections because it uses existing electrical and water connections. It’s possible to reduce water heating costs up to 60% with this model.
Professional and Personable- Naomi H.
Thorough and Patient- Brandy A.
Quick and Efficient Service- Venson R.
Great Experience- Jonathan B.
Great Staff- Robyn J.
Experienced Team Members
Our reliable team of plumbing technicians are skilled and experienced.
Helping Families for Over 9 Years
Proud of our reputation as a customer service leader in our community.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
We're available to answer your plumbing questions at any time
Financing Options for Any Budget
We provide a variety of plumbing services at an affordable price and with financial options.