Water Heater Installation in Douglasville
Safe and Skilled Service
Have you been getting hit with high energy bills lately? Are your showers getting colder and colder? These are signs it might be time to replace your water heater. If you’re planning on buying a new water heater, you need to have it installed professionally to reap all the benefits. When a water heater isn’t installed the right way, this can cause scalding temperatures, water damage to your home, and even increase the risk of fire.
These are all reasons why water heater replacement should be left to professional plumbers. We know the ins and outs of your plumbing system, making sure the installation process goes smoothly. For safe and reliable water heater installation, trust only New Era Plumbing.
When is it Time for a New Water Heater?
Knowing when it's time to stop delaying the inevitable with constant repairs can be tricky – the up-front cost of a replacement is notably higher than a repair, but you have to consider the long-term cost savings as well. Every water heater will break down eventually, and knowing when to pull out your wallet can end up saving you hundreds of dollars in the long run. Some of the key things to pay attention to include:
- The age of your water heater: Water heaters typically last 15-20 years at most. If your unit is in this range, then you may want to start considering a replacement.
- Cold or lukewarm showers: If your water heater is struggling to produce even enough hot water for your regular showers, it's a clear sign that something is wrong. If it's also up there in age, odds are the cost of repairs will quickly outpace the cost of a new unit.
- Discolored water: If you notice a reddish tint to the water coming from your pipes, this is likely caused by rusting on the inside of your water heater tank. Not only is this unhealthy to drink, it will also likely lead to a leaking tank in the very near future.
- Constant repairs: If you’ve had to call for water heater repair several times over the last year, it’s time to start thinking about replacing the water heater.
- The cost of repairs: The general rule is that if the cost of a repair is at least 50% of the cost of a new water heater, it's a better financial decision to replace the entire unit with a new, more efficient one.
Why Choose New Era Plumbing for Installation Services
We install all makes and models of water heaters including gas and electric conventional water heaters and tankless water heaters. All our installation services adhere to local regulations and building codes. You know your installation is done right from the beginning.
Our plumbers in Douglasville, GA, and other areas we serve can also make sure all the hot and cold-water pipes are connected correctly. This is very important because you don’t want water pressure problems. When these pipes aren’t hooked up the right way, you could end up with a small trickle of hot water instead of a good flow.
Professional installation also ensures that your water heater is vented properly. Water heaters must have a source to get rid of heat. If this step isn’t completed properly, this is how fires start.
Lastly, you should hire us for installation services because we stand behind our workmanship. Customer satisfaction matters to us. If something isn’t working right, we’ll fix it. We never consider a job done until you’re 100% satisfied.
How Much Does Water Heater Service Cost?
Water heater installation costs vary and depend on a number of factors. Water heater type and the current plumbing configuration at your home are things we take into consideration when installing a new water heater. At New Era Plumbing, we want to give our customers the most accurate pricing information so they can make the best decision. For this reason, we encourage you to call our team and request an estimate.
No matter what you need, we’re here for you. Whether you need water heater repair services or bought a water heater and need help installing it, contact us today!
New Era Plumbing serves the following locations:
Professional and Personable- Naomi H.
Thorough and Patient- Brandy A.
Quick and Efficient Service- Venson R.
Great Experience- Jonathan B.
Great Staff- Robyn J.
Experienced Team Members
Our reliable team of plumbing technicians are skilled and experienced.
Helping Families for Over 9 Years
Proud of our reputation as a customer service leader in our community.
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
We're available to answer your plumbing questions at any time
Financing Options for Any Budget
We provide a variety of plumbing services at an affordable price and with financial options.