Repairing Slab Leaks Quickly & Properly
If you allow slab leaks to go untreated, they can cause serious damage throughout your home. Slab leaks in the Douglasville area can cause problems that are very difficult and expensive to repair, and they can ruin your home's foundation.
If your home has a slab leak, it needs to be located and repaired as soon as possible. At New Era Plumbing, our plumbers can accurately pinpoint the source of any leaks, no matter where in your home they are. We can locate leaks in your slab and completely eliminate them before they cause serious damage to your home. Our plumbers will do whatever it takes to provide thorough and accurate slab leak repairs.
Contact us today to schedule for slab leak repairs or to learn more about our plumbing services for Douglasville area residential and commercial properties, and we'll be looking forward to working with you.
Signs of Slab Leaks in the Atlanta Area May Include:
- Mysterious puddles forming in your yard
- Unexplained foundation damage
- Sudden increases in water costs
- Cracks in your walls or flooring
- Mildew growth or excessive moisture underneath your carpets
If you notice any of these signs, contact our Douglasville plumbers as soon as possible to have slab leak repairs performed.
Slab Leak Repair Methods
After our plumbers locate the leak under your slab, we'll discuss the options that you have for repairs. Depending on the precise location of the leak and the architectural elements of your home, different methods will be better suited to the job. Some of the methods we use include:
- Spot Repairs: We'll open up the slab at the spot where the leak is and repair the leaking. If you have a new construction, this method is the best and most cost-efficient.
- Repipe or Reroute: In this method, we'll replace the entire line that was leaking. If you have an older plumbing system wit ha history of leaking, this is your best move. This way, you'll be sure that the same line won't start to leak again, causing the problem to start right over.
- Epoxy Pipe Coating: If your plumbing system has many small leaks, or if digging up the slab is too inconvenient, then these other repair methods can be very expensive. We'll simply put pipe coating into your system through the inside of the plumbing.
If you are looking for a plumber that specializes in slab leak repairs in Douglasville, GA or the surrounding Atlanta metro area, please call New Era Plumbing, LLC at 404-629-9478 or complete our online request form.
- 3 Simple Tips To Winterize Your Home's Plumbing
As winter continues to roll on and temperatures getting lower and lower, it is important to make sure that all of the various aspects of your home are functioning like they should be and are well protected from the worst the winter has to throw at them. our plumbing is an important system to pay attention to during this time of year … Read More
- Are Tankless Water Heaters Right for Your Home?
Tankless water heaters are growing in popularity, but many Douglasville homeowners have their doubts. It's only natural to have some questions about this drastically different water heating system. Before you decide whether or not a tankless water heater is right for your home, check out some of the benefits … Read More